Friday, January 20, 2012

Shufflin', Shufflin'

After two years, I decide to write again on the blog! Yippie!

I had a brain storm last night, and I'm going to see how far I get with this project.

This will take me about 4 months, give or take, and since I love to waste time online, I might as well blog about... songs!!!



Let me explain this...

*I actually don't have this song on my phone! Shame*

Long story short, I got an iPhone 4S!

It's a big change from a Motorola to all of a sudden a smart phone - just movin' on up :"D

Anyways, that's not the point...

Since I never know what song to listen, I decided that I'll let the 'shuffle' button decide to pick the songs. I'm not allowing myself to press the 'next' button under any circumstances... but I might fast forward it d":

Basically, I'm just going to see what songs I have in my library, see what I like, wonder how that tune got in there, and explore my taste in music. It's like a personal journey - to me, it'll be a fun time to waste the hours...

To summarize:

  • A post everyday until ALL songs are played
  • 10 songs per post
  • A video for the song I liked the most
Yeah, so here we go - beginning tomorrow...

No comments: