Wednesday, May 16, 2012

The Last Five Songs: Song 1161

Thus begins the series of the Last Five Songs on my phone. They're good :"D


Song #1161: But when it comes to me, I wouldn't want to be anybody else...

Do you know who this is? It's...

Selena Gomez & The Scene - Who Says

After listening to all the songs on my phone, I knew this would be at the end - it's the only one I was sure about. Compared to her previous work, this is a nice change. It's goodbye to electronic hard-hitting rock, and hello to soft-sounding pop hits! I didn't know about her new music until my cousin showed it. When I first heard it, I was taken away by the 'na-nas,' and the positive outlook in the message. Because of this song, her music finally got played on the radio, and that's always a good thing!

From the beginning, you know it's going to be sugar, spice, and everything nice. There is nothing she wants to change appearance wise, so why should anyone else think that way? Don't let anyone tell you that you're not perfect, because you truly are. It's nice to know that songs like these are still being made, we could always use a little boost-me-up positive energy once in a while.

The instrumental background I really enjoy, though I can't seem to figure out why I want to sing 'all that glitter is gold' during the bridge of the song... is there any resemblance between the two songs? But the guitar strumming is nice, I want to say that it is authentic - yeah, that's the wrong word to use, yet it seems to fit well. It's a whole production if you ask me, with the bells, violins, and twinkling stars (xylophones). 

So well done, and you know you like this song. She even performed this with her best friend... yeah, she must be living one beautiful life... You've got every right to do so :"3

No comments: