Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Super Bass: Songs 1151 to 1160

Simple beats, simple words... simply wonderful music here. I hope you enjoy it!


Song #1151: You're like slicker than the guy with the thing on his eye...

Song 1151: Nicki Minaj - Super Bass

Oh my, it's finally here! The song of the summertime!

It was all because of this that made me fall in love with this... I even memorized the lyrics with my cousins :"3 A little silly, but totally fun. She's in love, and it's got her heart beating real loud - yep, she's on a high that she doesn't want to come down from. Can't help myself, I get excited every time I listen to it! I'm just amazed that this song shot her to fame, and I hope that she sticks to a sound like this. Her other persona is scary - please stay as bubbly Nicki, she's more fun!



Song 1152: Rihanna ft Hins Cheung - Hate That I Love You (Mandarin Version)

Hey, this song is here again... in Mandarin! The original appeared in this list...they're both nice.

There are actually two versions in Chinese, and they are both sung by Hins Cheung - not sure who he is though. But it is a cute duet, and they sing in their own languages. I love that, it shows that love is a language that everyone understands, and there is no barrier to it. What a wonderful rendition, hopefully in a few years I'll be able to understand what he's singing about. He might be saying even more lovely notes d":



Song 1153: Britney Spears - Kill The Lights

This has to be on of the best songs off the Circus album - so I'm saddened that it got an animated video release. That's not so bad, but I wish it was the full song at least. Oh well, got to keep moving on...

What a fun song, it's all about the lowdown on fame. She is powerful, she doesn't have to listen to anyone else; and all we want is more from her. Every move she makes, you know you're interested; so why would you resist? Even she knows that you want to know what's going on ^^ Just don't get too curious...



Song 1154: Natasha Bedingfield - These Words

My favourite song from her, and it's her debut single.

Simply adorable, I can't help but smile every time I listen to it. She is trying to find exactly what's on her mind, but she's having problems with it... So when all else fails, just say it how it is. Sometimes, it takes a few easy words to make such a big impact. That's what I love about this song, after trying so hard, she ends up just putting it out straight up. It's so cute and absolutely adorable, the beat has a good vibe and quite the production. Hope she makes more like this.



Song 1155: Maroon 5 ft Christina Aguilera - Moves Like Jagger

There were a lot of songs from the summer of 2011 - I hope this year will be even better and hotter.

Take an unlikely duo, add a signature icon, and you've got some amazing results that you never thought would work. He wants to hook up with someone tonight, and he's up to doing just about anything you're interested in. Even if it means to imitate Mick, long as you give him something in return. Add Christina, and everything is let loose. Get on the floor and shake it!



Song 1156: Bobby Valentino - Slow Down

To be honest, I'm not really sure why I bought his album. I mean, I enjoy this song, but the rest does sound similar to this one... Oh, the potential you had.

What is the rush, young thang? Sorry, it felt right to say that. He is interested in someone he caught a glimpse of for a second, and now he has to catch up with them. Then he goes into every inch of detail, wondering what the front side looks like. If anything, the beat is rather sexy in this one, and his singing compliments it. This is a true love at first sight.


Song 1157: Westlife - Swear It Again

When I first heard this, I knew I was mesmerized.

The HitList introduced this song to me, the melody was pleasant while their voices were smooth. From the moment they came across the TV to today, I still know the lyrics to this... even my brother! But he's just letting you know that his love is pure, and it shall be this way forever. Know that he's not going anywhere and he will love you more each day. Yup, one dramatic cheesy love song - and it might be the best one out there. Hello, pianos and violins! An instant winner!



Song 1158: Destiny's Child - Brown Eyes

If there was one song that I wish they had release, it's this one! Well, it was, but in a different language.

She has nothing to worry about, because their love is shown in the way they look at her. Looking down memory lane, she knows that what they have is special and irreplaceable. It sounds a bit oriental, and I love it for that - plus, it has a sincerity to it. I think it's one of their best songs, and it's such a shame that it wasn't a single... I will survive.




Song 1159: Jesse McCartney - Because You Live

Yes, this is the boy that I know from my teen years!

I performed this song at my music class, and it's a really beautiful track done by him. At first, you're thrown off because it sounds a bit depressing. As the song furthers on, the inspiration kicks in. This one person has made him think in another way, and he appreciates what they have done to him. From the beautiful piano bit to the sincere things that he says, I don't even care that most of his message is, well, corny. Please oh PLEASE bring this back! Miss him.



Song 1160: Stardust - Music Sounds Better With You

And we end the list with a dance track. I think he says two sentences again and again, but it couldn't have been any better. This is brilliance right here.

Bring in one sick beat, and you are taken away on a fantasy ride where you get lost and everything fades away. But what he says is true, some things can be improved based on the fact that your lover is close to you. I can't believe that I rediscovered this track because of this song. Oh well, it's here now, and I'm lovin' it so much. Simple is key to this club banger.

No comments: