Monday, May 14, 2012

The Way I Am: Songs 1141 to 1150

It's just cute and adorable, this list... a little naughty, but that too is entertaining :"3


Song #1145: Your head is aching, I'll make it better...

Song 1141: James Baskett, Jesse Cryor, Johnny Lee & Nicodemus Stewart - Ev'rybody Has A Laughing Place

This is the last Disney song that will be appearing here... I'm sad about it. And it's a short song too!

Once again, I have never seen this movie, and I wonder if they will ever re-release it on DVD or something. It's all about finding a part of you where you can be silly and let everything out of your system. It's quite simple: locate the area of amusement, bring it out of yourself, and go into hysteria. And whenever you are feeling down, just let one rip and you'll be happy for the rest of the day. Tee he, how wonderful.



Song 1142: Bruno Mars - The Lazy Song

My cousin loves this song, and at first I thought it cute and innocent... Then I listened to the lyrics. Oh my, I think I might start to blush out of embarrassment.

From throwing his hands in his pants to letting everything hang loose, I don't know if I should laugh or just hide away. But, the video is entertaining, and I it's definitely a song that will never escape my mind. Who knew there were so many ways to do nothing? With a simple guitar strum and a few back-up singers, the sound kind of reflects the message it's saying. Nice!


Song 1143: 3OH!3 - Don't Trust Me

Well, this is a... stupid song. They're talking about hook-ups, those you shouldn't be fooling around with, and detailed physical actions. Yup, teenage behaviour.

But if there is one line I like, it's that he's a vegetarian and he's not even scared of him d": The beat is cool, I enjoy those 'screeching' sounds in the background. He has this girl all over him, but he doesn't want to go there. All he wants is for her to do the Helen Keller.



Song 1144: Lights - Saviour

I believe this is the first hit that got her recognition - I'm amazed she re-released most of her singles. Kudos to her, she definitely got my attention with each song.

A little auto tune for the effects, and it's cute. She's looking for someone who can take the pain away just by holding her close to them. By this time, she needs that person that can perform wonders on her. When everything fades away, she will have you no matter what. It's adorable, and I love her outer space persona; this is one totally wicked track!



Song 1145: Ingrid Michaelson - The Way I Am

Isn't it amazing what a commercial can do to your music? I wonder how brands find these tracks!

So relaxing, my cousin and I lounged to this while having a mini-spa session from studying. So simple, and no other words could have said it best. She would do anything for you, whether it's giving you her sweater or buying you hair regrowth products - she wants to make you happy because you've already done that for her. Aw, isn't that the sweetest thing? Where has she gone? Please make more songs.



Song 1146: Savage Garden - I Want You

What is it about this song that gets to me? It's probably the fast singing he does, so amazing! Here is my attempt... it's not the best, I can tell you that.

One cheeky song, and if there is one thing that people remember, it's the chica-cherry cola. A lot is happening in this song, and it's amazing. He's interested, but doesn't know if it's love - if you're willing to join in, then we can find out what this is all about. If anything, this reminds me of something that I'm not going to bring up. It's an irresistible track, these guys had it going on!


Song 1147: Jennifer Lopez ft LL Cool J - All I Have

This has to be one of the nicest songs made from Jenny - it samples this song which I just found. Wow.

It's all about a break-up that ended on a sour note. She's leaving, and that's too bad for him... he thinks likewise. What they had was special, but one thing ruined it for both of them. Ah, why must some relationships be so messy? Throw in LL Cool J, and you have one heated discussion going on. But on another note, they do make a good team - they have a bunch of songs together. Tough love at its best.



Song 1148: *Nsync - Tearin' Up My Heart

Cue in classic boy group music. All they want is your love, so why don't you give it to them? If there is one good reason, please tell... that's what I thought.

He is begging and wanting you so desperately - and he can tell that you think the same in your head. He's singing his emotions out on the dance floor, and you're just there in the corner not making a move. And no matter what he does, it's hurting him; can you please make him feel better? Quite a ride we're going on, but this is what we love: teenaged dramatic scenarios.


Song 1149: Simple Plan ft Natasha Bedingfield - Jet Lag

Yay, they have come back! This was one big hit too!

I love the fact that it's a duet, and that Natasha Bedingfield is the interest in this piece! It's an interesting idea to compare love to travelling, and it works so well. They don't care where they are, they just want to be with each other. But it's nice to know that they share something even it they're not close to each other. From watching the same sun to greeting each other in different times, this love is pure. Just love this piece - welcome back Canadian band :"D



Song 1150: Taio Cruz ft Kylie Minogue - Higher

Hey, this song appeared before! This time, just a duet.

This is interesting, adding Kylie to the piece - and it's brilliant! It's letting the music take you to places you've never experienced in your life, how a good vibe can bring you energy levels up. And their voices work so well wit each other! From the 'woos' to the emphasized echoes, this song has just about everything to make you blast the stereo and do some drifting in a parking lot. Whatever your thrill is, this is the song that encourages you to do it! Oh yeah, alright!

No comments: