Sunday, September 2, 2012

Sexy Sundays: Sexyback

Sorry for the mini-break I had, I was on vacation! No luck this time... Oh well, be saving it for the next trip c;

Moving on, let's resume the list, shall we? Here we have is an artist that brought something that never disappeared... But a little reminder doesn't hurt so bad, especially when it's from one sexy artist ^^

He does it in such a cool manner, playing up his interest like it's no big deal, while making the other boys who are crowding around nervous. Originally, I didn't like this song because of the effects he put on his voice - I guess some people have an attraction towards a megaphone? I don't know, that's what I use to think. And then I heard this remix, and I fell in love with it! This was more like it! Yeah, booty-bopping music that makes you want to stare into that pretty young's thing all night long XD

Who knew the view from behind could be sought after so badly? I hope Mr. Timberlake will come back to singing and grinding up the dance floor, because him in movies just isn't the same. Now, let's get to the song:

No comments: