Sunday, November 11, 2012

Sexy Sundays: Too Close (I Wanna Sex You Up)

Here is the other entry without a music video (previous one here). This is the only mash-up that appears in this list, because it puts two sexy songs into one... So much more sexier c";

Take two bands, add some interesting lyrics, and you get yourself some satisfaction. The instrumental part comes from Color Me Badd, a 90s band who released this song the same year I was born - isn't that a fun fact? The video may be, nostalgic, but they do put the message in such a nice way, wouldn't you agree? As for the acapella, that comes from Next, a band also from the 90s with this song being their most successful - I was 6 when it was released. It makes me wonder if my childhood or teen years were worse d":

While Color Me Badd's song puts out what they want to say of so vividly, Next's single was quite hidden. It was only when I heard someone's conversation a few years ago that I got the true understanding of the song... Oh, maybe childhood was worse when it came to hidden messages x.x If you don't understand, try to dissect the chorus... Fun times ^^

I heard this mash-up on the radio, and I was in such a good mood when it was playing. It becomes more playful, and the tunes collide very nicely if I do say so myself! When it comes to getting down, Hip Hop has to be the kings of the subject. And now, enjoy the song:

No comments: