Sunday, December 2, 2012

Honourable Mentions

I didn't realize how many songs were made this year alone... It could have easily been a Top 200, but I am not willing to do such a list! So here are the songs that almost made it, but didn't quite crack the Top 100. Hope you enjoy this compilation!

I wish I was made of steel, so all your bullets would bounce off...

Elise Estrada - Wonder Woman
I didn't want to place this song anywhere, because it is dedicated to one of the saddest stories that I have ever heard. Why one would take their own life away, I don't understand. But we must stay strong and continue no matter how bad things may seem... These bad times will go away, only having good to come along. It is greatly appreciated what Elise Estrada has done, donating all purchases of this song to the Amanda Todd Legacy Fund. Time to put this severe bullying to an end.

129 Will.I.Am ft Eva Simons - This Is Love
 The beat is good, there is no denying that... But the lyrics just bring the song down -_-

128 Reece Mastin - Shut Up & Kiss Me
I like the attitude of the song, but it didn't stay in my head much as I like it to

127 One Direction - Live While We’re Young
 Catchy, but the lyrics - what are they getting? Pancakes? Chicken McNuggets?

126 Studio Killers - Eros & Apollo
So strange, that I like it... Don't know if I should dance or strike a pose...

125 John Legend ft Ludacris - Tonight (Best You Ever Had)
Have to mention this song, not because his voice is so sexy... But HE is so sexy d":


124 P!nk - Try 
Don't hurt me! I do think it's a great song, but I can't get into it ._.


123 Monica & Brandy - It All Belongs To Me
The reunion of "The Boy Is Mine." Now they tell him to get out - with product placement!


122 David Guetta ft Chris Brown & Lil Wayne - I Can Only Imagine
It's funky, and fresh! The video is cool... But, I only enjoy Lil Wayne's bit


121 Calvin Harris ft Florence Welch - Sweet Nothing
To cry out of the beauty, or the abuse - I am conflicted, but can't help that it's a good song


120 Adventure Club - Do I See Colour
Found from a commercial. It's fun, but after a minute or two, it's too repetitive


119 JLS - Hottest Girl In The World
It's like the early 2000s have been revived... But needs a little more oomph in my opinion


118 Phillip Phillips - Home
American Idol only makes stars, and he is no exception. His song is folky and warm ^^


117 Kristina Maria ft JC Chasez - Animal
It's wild, but tamed... Music video seems familiar. Wish it was more hyped though, it's fun


116 Madonna ft M.I.A. & Nicki Minaj - Give Me All Your Luvin’
It's Madonna, it's fun! Y.O.U., you wanna?! Mmm, perhaps not. Yay, cheerleaders


115 Matchbox 20 - She’s So Mean
The 90s is back! Got into the song when I was playing a game - pretty entertaining


114 Tensnake ft Syron - Mainline
And the early 90s is back too! Thought the singer was Miley... it's different indeed?


113 Karmin - Hello
Internet sensations, with a strange single - but it works for them, and their quirkiness


112 Cody Simpson ft Becky G - Wish U Were Here
Sometimes, your siblings get into a song and put it on replay... This is one of them T_T


111 Blush - Miss Out
Asian girl group! It's good, but the video is... meh. I want to hear them all sing though


110 Scissor Sisters - Let’s Have A Kiki
Absolute fun! Saw this on Glee, and it was amazing! Best one-shot music video ever!


109 Lana Del Rey - National Anthem
Interesting artist, with a strange concept... Kind of sleepy, almost like relaxed hip hop


108 Willy Moon - Yeah Yeah
Everything about this man, I like! His style, his moves! Makes me want to dance


107 Neon Trees - Everybody Talks
Like a good time, it's enjoyable. They stay to their true sound, and that is... well, good


106 Taylor Swift - I Knew You Were Trouble
Such a strange concept from her, but it works on so many ways. Give it time, I'll like it


105 will.i.am ft Britney Spears - Scream & Shout
Thought this wasn't even a song... Then the video came out... beginning to like it o.O


104 Victoria Duffield - Break My Heart
She is talented, and people like her. She is doing what she does, and the song's pretty fun


103 Lights - Timing Is Everything
Wish I knew this song beforehand, the music video is cute! Good music, why come late?!


102 Shawn Desman - Dum Da Dum
He can do no wrong! Thought this was a weird song... But then I remembered it's Shawn


101 Alexander Rybak - Leave Me Alone
 Sucker for violins, and the craziness behind it! Why North America music not like this?

Let me know your thoughts, and leave me a comment below :"3

No comments: