Monday, February 4, 2013

Ooey Gooey Lovey Goo: In This Closing Time

Simple is what best describes these songs. They tell out loud what they want most, and the message is clear. Add two talented artists, and you have my selections for today ^^ I don't think it's possible to ever be bored of them - they are so good.


When you know you have found the one, it doesn't really matter what you do d":

07) Chantal Kreviazuk - In This Life

I always think this is a song from the 90s... Probably because it's from my childhood. But it's wonderful and honest, how she just says that she'll be there beside you long as you live. With that out there, I'm pretty sure you are set for life. It is a little cheesy, but all the best love songs are:


08) Semisonic - Closing Time

Starting to think that this song and the one above sound similar, but then again that's probably just me. Although they're talking about the place shutting down and everything coming to an end, the chemistry between each other doesn't. And with such a catchy tune, who wouldn't? Just say yes already:

No comments: