Sunday, June 2, 2013

New Old Music

This is a song that I always keep forgetting about (shame on me!) So when I hear it during that rare moment, I am constantly surprised when it pops up. It's so bad, I even forgot that I already have downloaded this song -_-"



Carolina Liar - Show Me What I'm Looking For

Those church bells ring, and now I am hooked to the song. They talk about how they have found that person who saves them from themselves, and now they will pay the consequences for all the wrongdoing they have done. Without this person, they are incomplete, going nowhere - they need this person. So much passion in this song, it's almost like Christian Rock with an edge. I wonder what happened to the band, haven't heard much after this song. The sounds that are reminiscent to this are missing these days...

No comments: