Sunday, July 21, 2013

New Old Music

The greatest thing about radio: it will always surprise you, especially with songs from the past. Maybe changing channels from what you usually listen to is a good thing. It broadens your perspective on good music.



The Dandy Warhols - Bohemian Like You

Earlier stated, I was tired of listening to the music that always invade the radio stations I am use to listening to. So I kept changing the channels, and this song began to play. Not sure if it was the drums, or the singer's voice that caught my attention. But I am glad that I stayed for the whole song - and those 'Whoa Oh Woo' makes it incredibly catchy. You can say this is like a crush kind of song, just without the Pop sound. Perhaps love is the universal language everyone understands, and each genre of music displays their affection in a different way. I'm open to interpretation.

No comments: