Sunday, September 22, 2013

New Old Music

Most people know this DJ by now, but I didn't realize the full spectacular he has created that lasts for ever... And that is not a bad thing at all. How I found this song, it doesn't matter. I'm just glad I did, and wondered what I did without it.


Deadmau5 - Strobe

What else than a Canadian to show off how a 10-minute track is done. There is no such thing as a radio edit for this song, it cannot be fully experienced is such a short amount of time. With a delicate introduction, it leads to either a trance mode or an intense rave party. It makes me relaxed, like this is a form of therapy. Seems that Electronic Dance Music knows no border between slowing down or on the  run, because it goes either way. Hope that Deadmau5 makes more hits like this, and perhaps even longer? That would be an incredible session to listen to.

No comments: