Sunday, October 6, 2013

New Old Music

Pretty sure I found this song a long time ago, but I have gotten to like it more and more after listening to it a few more times. Maybe giving songs another try wouldn't be such a bad thing? After all, discovery can also be re-discovery c";



Afrojack ft Eva Simons - Take Over Control


I think DJs know what good music is, because they always hire the best vocals on their track. Enter Eva Simons, a girl who is usually known for collaborating on amazing pieces. I don't know exactly what part of the song I didn't like before, but I am glad that I gave it another try. Me thinks it's the lyrical content that I ignored that I actually listened to this year... And it's pretty solid, but mixing sounds with violins will always take me away. Can't help it, I'm a sucker for them. So here's to the unsung heroes who know what the world needs. Thank you Afrojack.

No comments: