Sunday, October 27, 2013

New Old Music

Any plans for Halloween? If not, get into this mix that I made a very long time ago. It contains the main four songs that I love to hear every year. They may not exactly be scary, but definitely makes you want to dance.


Halloween Megamix

Truth be told, I have never gone clubbing during Halloween. I expect it to be fun, especially with everyone dressed up and allowing the inner demon come out to haunt those around them. And if I were to ever go clubbing on such an eventful day, I would like to hear the songs I put in this mix while I was there. I'm pretty sure one of them will ALWAYS be played, but it would be amazing to hear them in one night while on serial killer mode… to the dance floor, that is. Maybe one day, but for now, it's all about the music I'm into. Happy Halloween to all, and to all may it not be your last night.

No comments: