Sunday, November 17, 2013

New Old Music

Once again, that song you completely forgot about, only to be re-introduced to it by unusual happenings… By that, I mean usually the 'random' button on the playlist, or from your brother in this case. So without adieu, let's get to remembering this song!


Lucy Pearl - Dance Tonight

So how does this happen: listening to this song all of last year (or the year before that) non-stop, and it eventually lead me to download the whole album just for the one song… Fast forward to today, and my brother re-intoduces this song to me while blasting it out of his speakers. But if I did pay attention to any memories of my childhood, I would have known that this song comes from the movie Love & Basketball, one of my cousin's favourite movie. It's amazing that this came out in 2000, and it's still gold. Goes to show that some films get it right with the soundtrack.

No comments: