Sunday, July 15, 2012

Sexy Sundays: I Wanna Know

I was listening to my mp3 player the other day, and I stumbled upon this song... It made me realize that some of the sexiest things can be also the simplest.

Here we have an artist of my childhood, they played this all the time on the radio, had such a soothing sound, and surprisingly I still know some of the lyrics! All he wants to do is to get to know this person, understand what they're all about, and what makes them happy... After all, isn't happiness what we seek for in the end? If he knows how to make you feel good inside, then he wants to be the only reason they smile; yeah, a little gushy, but so romantic at the same time c";

Sigh, there seems to be a void in being genuine in music these days. I hope that the sound comes back, because nothing is more appealing then spending time with the one you are interested... And, hopefully soon, love ^^ Now, let's get on with the slow jam. Aw yeah:

No comments: