Sunday, August 12, 2012

Sexy Sundays: Astounded

Look what we have here, another Canadian band! It seems like the true North knows how to have a good time c; Funny way how this song made the list: I was sleeping last night, and I had a strange, weird dream (kind of beautiful) and then this song popped out of nowhere... This was my lightbulb moment, and I knew this had to be part of these seductive sounds.

The singer, the late Curtis Mayfield, lends his vocals in this track, and what he says is simple enough: all he wants is to love you. If you can give him that, then love will come very soon. Take it from the couple in the video, it's quite a session. I wonder if anyone has tried that before... But to be honest, if anything can happen afterwards, you got to feel something while making out. By the look of this couple, chances are they're going to get lucky tonight ^^ So here it is, a song of my childhood that is now part of a grown-up subject. Enjoy:

No comments: