Sunday, April 28, 2013

New Old Music

Once in a while, a song will come on and you will instantly love it. The only thing that gets in the way from your enjoyment is that darn title - it doesn't stick with you sometimes. Alas, I have found one of the many that scatter my brain.



Chumbawamba - Tubthumping

The alternative title is "I Get Knocked Down," which isn't as fun as the original. It's positive, it's got attitude, and it screams "90s Music!" Throw in some operatic bridges, a catchy chorus, and you have a fool-proof single right here. OK, so it may not be a new song that I recently discovered, but it was too good to give up. They had a fun band name that you can say all day (and it rhymes!) For some reason, I am reminded of this movie... Blame it on the commercial. Whether you love to hate or hate to love this song, there is no denying that it gets stuck in you head. Whatever the situation may be, just go with it.

No comments: