Sunday, April 29, 2018

27 Songs To 27: 2002

It makes sense why this artist got into making shoes for women: his guitar play is infectiously sexy. Not familiar with his older work, this artist would have gotten my attention through endless radio play and his brilliant collaborations throughout my childhood. Don't know how this artist managed to stay relevant throughout his career, but I am satisfied with all of his work.

The early 2000s brought out the best work from the guitarist, as he collaborated with artists from Pop to R&B, and most recently, Rock. His style is versatile, and his sound will always bring people together. I am particularly fond of his 2002 work with this Pop-Rock artist that would eventually win my heart.

I hope I did justice for this Grammy-Award winning single (it's a absolute thrill):

No comments: