Sunday, September 9, 2012

Sexy Sundays: Beautiful

This may be the end of summer, so might as well make the best of it with a song that gets you in a heated mood that makes you end up forgetting what the weather was like today c";

Here we have the rapper formerly known as Snoop Dogg (now Snoop Lion), collaborating with one of the most brilliant artists around, Pharrell Williams. Take smooth rap verses from one, that high voice of another, put it all under a funky beat, and you've got yourself a tune that makes you want to get now... Well, not right away at least. I like to consider this as 'take your time' kind of piece, where the love can be sensual and pleasant to the touch. After all, there ain't no kind of lovin' like a real love.

If they made a whole album together, I may not know how to handle myself! Hope they do, so I can hear more sounds like this... And now, enjoy yourself my readers as you go and get down:

No comments: