Sunday, October 20, 2013

New Old Music

Two weeks in a row, we have more music from a game! Curse Tap Tap Revenge! So sad, I didn't save my data when updating the phone, and lost all the songs I purchased ._. Oh well, perhaps it's a sign that I have enough music from that game... Never.



The Royal Concept - Gimme Twice


Sounds familiar? It's strange how I like the same thing all over again, but it's a nice change from everyday Pop music I'm comfortable with. There is this romanticism behind it, trying to be edgy without saying 'love' in the lyrics. It's pretty much something you can have fun with, carelessly dancing the night away to or casually drinking to forget your worries. Any, what the heck? Go out and enjoy yourself. Easy listening music makes any party feel relaxed.

No comments: