Sunday, June 23, 2013

New Old Music

I am into the House/Electronic scene at the moment, so finding this was quite a surprise. The only thing bigger than the song? The people behind it. Let me break it down for you...



Tim Berg - Seek Bromance

I know that I found the song earlier this month, but not exactly how... My best bet would be from browsing videos on the internet. Now you may not know Tim Berg, but you might know him better as this DJ. Yes, before he got his stage name, he used his real name to put himself on the scene. It's lighter than his current material, but it is a good song. The only thing that makes it better is the vocals. Amanda Wilson lends her voice in the track, which makes it THAT much better. She has an outstanding voice - I was addicted to her other song. Seriously, I need to follow her. But an incredible team-up right here, couldn't have picked better choices for the song. There is also a Director's Cut, but I don't think it's any different to be honest.

No comments: