Monday, March 24, 2014

5 Best 1 Worst Of: David Guetta

The last week of March Madness, and I shall throw it to none other than the DJs. Here's to the incredible artists that usually don't say a word, but can take your breath away with their imagination. So let's begin this week with one very popular DJ who shows that he's got a lot of credibility...

David Guetta

The first from David was "Just A Little More Love." Will it be in the Best?


[5] Memories


Who knew that a repetitive beat could be so addicting? When it comes to Guetta, know that he can pull off just about anything. This song with Kid Cudi was just the perfect balance at the beginning.

[4] Work Hard Play Hard


This was actually a surprise to me. Remixed not to the original track, but also sampling a classic, he makes it his own sound. And having Akon & Ne-Yo in it doesn't hurt at all, it's truly addictive to me!

[3] Where Them Girls At


When I first heard this song, I didn't understand the hype. After a few listens, I would soon know all of the lyrics to it. It's funny, it's fast, and it has Nicki Minaj & Flo Rida. It's seriously ridiculous.

[2] Who's That Chick


Not only does he have Rihanna in the track, but they also made 2 videos - and they're exactly identical in every way! Love it for its creativity, and the song gives me a big smile all the time.

[1] Titanium


Here we have the #1 club song of all time. Every time I hear it, all goes loose, and it's rather an inspiring track. Slowed down, sped up, it's good any way you listen to it. Thank you Sia, you genius.

[WORST] Turn Me On


It's not the worst song he's ever made, but I cannot stand it. I mean, sure I'll sing along to it, but it's rather freaky, the idea of the video at least. Dear Mr. Guetta, just don't do this ever again... please?

No comments: